Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6...E-Bay...

E-Bay
I have been an E-Bay member since September 4, 2001...Almost ten years... I have 302 comments and 100% feedback.  I have no idea how much I have bought or spent, prolly over 400 different items.  I have purchased 41 things in the past 60 days. (wow) Well some of that is my kids too. I purchase anything from clothing to a lid for a cake pan.  If I want something I usually just go to E-Bay to shop for it...Don't get me wrong I love shopping but E-Bay is so convenient when you work in an office all day long. 
Ooops..did I let a lil secret out again?
I don't recall the exact first thing I bought but I do know one of the first things was a PINK Princess soccer ball.  That is what Malissa wanted for Christmas in 2001 so that would put her at almost three so I very well could have been the first thing I did buy because I couldn't find a pink soccer ball in the store so I thought hmmmm...lets try out E-Bay!!
  Below is a picture of the last thing I just purchased last night...I know kind of funky but I need it for my Fancy Rings.  :-)
I love E-Bay...It's like garage sale shopping and you don't even have to leave the house.
Keep continuing following my sister's blog too over at Heirloom Photo Journeys.
Join in any time and follow too.  Love comments and if you leave a comment and you blog I would love to follow you too.

No comments: