Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27..Zachary....Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

ZACHARY catching some Zzzzzzzz
I came home after work today to this...My boy catching some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's.
He has always been my kid to take naps.  Didn't matter where if he was tired to sleep he'd go.  We have found him under the couch cushions, asleep in his highchair, behind the couch, at the bottom of the stairs, on the floor, in his bed on my lap (So long ago), in the car.  If he's tired he is out!!!
With this he also is the hardest one to wake up...But on the other hand he can get up and make it to weight room all on his own with out my help. 
Tho I recall as a child I was cranky too if I didn't get my sleep..and still today I want at least 8 hours of sleep but like 10. 
 People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. ~Leo J. Burke
People who snore always fall asleep first. ~Author Unknown

So there you have it...the alphabet in pictures...Did you learn things that you didn't know?
My new adventure is on Wednesdays - Will be a picture having to do with me and Fridays will be a Heritage Maker Idea and as for the other days...I'm gonna do Colors...
I am so Glad my sis and I are doing this...Such an awesome bonding thing.
I want her to know I love her very much!!

No comments: