Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18...Quilt...

QUILT
This is a very special quilt...It is made for me by my Favorite Mommy-n-Law...
That in itself is special but what makes this QUILT even more special is that it is made out of mainly My Mommy's material that she had given me before she passed away.
I absolutely LOVE it...that is why it is displayed on a chair and not being used.

Blessed are the children of quilters, for they shall inherit the QUILTS!
Family is a patchwork of Love!
Families are like quilts, stitched together one piece at a time!
Quilts made with love age with time, but never lose their warmth.
Quilts are like friends - a great source of comfort.

Little Bits of Fabric

Little bits of fabric
Sewn into a quilt
Form a warm and loving blanket
From which memories are built.
And when you seek peace and comfort
In the quiet of the night
It will keep you warm and snug
Until the morning's light.
(Author: unknown)




1 comment:

Karen said...

Wonderful!!