Sunday, February 13, 2011

Days 37-44...Playing Catch Up...

     Day 44...Valentines Day Roses...
Randy Surprised me on Friday when I arrived to the lake house...I found these on the counter.  So pretty...I love them...and Randy too.

Day 43...Friends
I'd like to introduce you to Josephine on the left and Elsie on the right.  I recently inherited these two dolls.  Josephine is my Step Grand Mothers doll and Elsie is a doll that my mom made.  They look so neat sitting together.  Friends Forever...

Day 42...Justin Bieber fans
For Malissa's 12 birthday she had some friends over for a slumber party and I took them to the Opening of the New Movie, "Never say Never" in 3D.  It was great. 

Day 41...Sun Rise...
Actually I am cheating here...This is the sunrise from February 10th...But as it is called a Challenge and I didn't want to not post this pretty picture.

Day 40...Where I Live(d)
This is the farm I grew up on...

 Day 39...What I wore Challenge

What I wear every time I step out side.  My light weight Harley jacket.

Day 38...OJ
This is the baby kitten we "SAVED" from the farm.  He is grow just fine.
Day 37...My New Office.
This is my desk at the shop...I packed up my stuff from the city and moved it down here.  I really like my new pink wireless mouse.  I just bought a TV too for the office.  I am so excited.
So far loving the new position.  :)

So a couple of quotes  to make me feel a lil better....for being behind.

"Don't be afraid to fail. Don't waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It's OK to fail. If you're not failing, you're not growing."

“The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution"
and with that being said...I think I found my solution for I am caught up...for now anyway...

No comments: