Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 31...Yellow...

Yellow
It is hard to believe but the color challenge is rather difficult for me...My house is beige or browns...So I scanning my "stuff" to try and come up with something YELLOW when my eye caught this lil bear sitting on my shelf...This bear I bought the last time I spent time with my mom.  It was Labor Day weekend 2006 and several of us drove over to West Bend, Ia to see the Grotto.  There is a stone that was placed in the Rose Garden so we all wanted to go see it.  So that day I bought this bear and as I am look at the picture right as I type I see the purple flower on the bottom of his paw.  My Momma is still with me.  Is this a "God Wink"
This is my folks on that weekend, standing in behind their Brick.
I miss them so very much...
"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yep...you got a God Wink!!!!