Monday, March 2, 2009

More Picnik...

Original...


This is the group of Freinds that headed to Mexico in January...Finally finding some time to mess with them.

Used Effects-Black & White...Then Sandbox-Circle Splash...Then the mirrorred frame. Then reversed the effect on us to make it look like the lines are from behind us...


Same photo-Started over and started with Effects=HRD-ish. I adjusted the scales till found what I liked. Next added Vingette a couple of times. Tried to make look like some one painted us. Then in the Premium package there is a new frame called Refection so tried that, and added the text.


While on FaceBook tonight I came across this picture of my nephew...My first thoughts were...Ahhhhh!

Then I thought...I could create this...

I turned this picture black and white and with those gorgeous BLUE eyes I had to turn them back to BLUE. Then added the SandBox Splash Circles again. Then reversed the effect to see his cute face and added a mirrored frame.
So then I had to change his eye color using HSL Filter and then HDR-ish and Museum Matte and changed the inside color. So Fun!! To see what you can do with one photo...

Check out 5 Minutes for Photography - For more Fill the Frame...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo I like the starbusty background

Upstatemamma said...

Very cool edits!!!

IE Mommy Blogger said...

Great tips. Loved the last photo with the green eyes. Thanks for sharing. I invite you to check out mine too!