Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I <3 Picnik...Can you tell?

The orginal photo...taken by my friend Kim. I like this photo cause you can't tell how chubby I actually am. :) Hehe...So I thought why not lets edit it and see what I can come up with. So here goes....

In the first rendition I cropped, then added the Focal B&W next Saturation. Last couple steps was vignette and finally a lil text...


This is called posterize with just two colors and a frame added. Reminded me of a sillohette.



Thena I wanted to try NEON...with a mirrored frame.

Then I thought why not turn sepia color and matte to soften the edges a bit.


Same photo as above but added the framing and a lil quote...Just so unreal what you can do with just one picture...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cool!

Jenelle said...

That's awesome!

Dijea said...

Fabulous! Great idea.