Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I <3 Faces..."Creative Crop"...


I started last week but some how messed up the link so here goes round two.
Before...Someones hand in the way...Darn it!


I can fix that...Like magic...Poof...Crop!


This is one of my FAVORITE pictures of my Daddy. I love his BIG brown eyes. I inherited them from someone. :)


Before...my daughter on Christmas morning just opened a present. Nice hair lil princess.

After...cropped that cute lil face and saturated just a hint...As you can see...I passed on the BIG brown eyes too. :)


Don't forget to head over to I ♥ Faces and check out the rest. You'll be amazed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos. lots of personality on those faces!

Unknown said...

Very nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Your dad's cigar's ashes are going to fall:)