Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I <3 Faces...Week 32 Bubbles




I know I've been missing in action for quite some time...But this summer has been a very exciting one for us...
But here is my picture this week...Kind of on the traditional side but my thoughts only...if we can use Mr. Bubbles then I can add bubbles. This was just this past Saturday at a wedding...this lil flower girl was trying so hard to get the bubbles to work but couldn't get it to work just quite right. So I knew by using my Corel Media One I could just add the bubbles for her. Never the less I think she is a cutie...Then I added the bubble frame also from Corel....


To see more cute and Genius ideas of all sorts of bubbles click over to I Heart Faces ....


2 comments:

Jenny Froh said...

Great job adding bubbles... I love the frame too!!!

Sunshine Mama said...

What a good idea to add the bubbles. How did you do that? I've been really enjoying all these bubble pictures.
Thanks for following.